Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mad about Mobiles!!!









I am absolutely mad about mobiles. I just can't stop making them. There is something really pleasing to the eye to see shapes in a repeating pattern, like a driveway lined with trees is always so stunning. With Spring approaching, I decided it was time to take down all the snowflakes that I made for the windows and put up something a little different. (Ironically, the day I put this up, it snowed) So this leaf mobile is what I decided on. My husband supplied me with a stick that he carved for the top and I just cut out a leaf shape with descending sizes from top to bottom and finished it off with a star design at the bottom; which is my favorite part. It's a lot easier than it looks so don't hesitate to make your own someday!

No comments: